MaxWay Performance Services
MaxWay provides individualized training programs with proven systems and implementation to ensure our clients learn safely and effectively. With a small group personal training format, we keep a small ratio of 5:1 to ensure that each client receives the coaching attention they deserve. Starting with a movement assessment and goal setting session, we then write programs individually for each client with their goals, history, and abilities in mind. With youth, adult, and family memberships, MaxWay has all the options you need to keep your entire family fit and active!
Fitness for the family!
- Families can train together or at their own time frames.
- Each family member placed in their appropriate group.
- Multiple membership levels for different sized families.
MAXED Athlete Programs
Dedicated sports performance training.
- This program is for serious athletes looking to take their sports performance to the next level.
- Individualized long term plans.
- Nutritional coaching included.
Introductory platform for our youngest athletes.
- A great way for young kids to explore movement and build foundational patterns and sensory needs.
- Build strength through play and learning.
- Foster their love for the gym and exercises by introducing it through play and fun!
Personalized strength and conditioning programs for adults.
- Functional training programs to let you live life on your own terms and pain-free.
- Professionally written training programs for long-term success.
- Strength training programs to work with your endurance training schedule.
Team & Club Training
Large group training, and physical education services for school programs.
- Build culture, camaraderie, and chemistry by training as a team or independent school.
- Professionally written programs and curriculums specifically written for your team’s sport or independent school.
- Gain an edge on the competition by keeping all your athletes strong, fast, and healthy
12-week youth training programs, broken down by age group.
- Starting spots for our youngest athletes.
- Build the foundation needed for long term success.
- Age appropriate training and teaching.