MaxWay provides individualized training programs with proven systems and implementation to ensure our clients learn safely and effectively. With a small group personal training format, we keep a small ratio of 5:1 to ensure that each client receives the coaching attention they deserve. Starting with a movement assessment and goal setting session, we then write programs individually for each client with their goals, history, and abilities in mind. With youth, adult, and family memberships, MaxWay has all the options you need to keep your entire family fit and active!
Personalized strength and conditioning for adults.
- Functional training programs to let you live life on your own terms and pain-free.
- Professionally written training programs for long-term success.
- Strength training programs to work with your endurance training schedule.
Dedicated youth athlete training.
- Teaching the foundations of strength and conditioning for lifelong healthy habits.
- Professionally written training programs for injury resiliency and improved performance.
- Speed development and agility training as desired.
Direct and concise sports performance-oriented training to get you performing at your very best.
- Improve your power, speed, agility, and strength through individualized training and coaching.
- Train through your school or team program while being coached and monitored by a professional coach.
- Train amongst other athletes to ensure you are pushing yourself to your best.
Introductory platform for our youngest up-and-coming athletes.
- A great way for young kids to explore movement and build foundational patterns and sensory needs.
- Build strength through play and learning.
- Foster their love for the gym and exercises by introducing it through play and fun!
Large group training, and physical education services for school programs.
Contact us for Pricing
- Build culture, camaraderie, and chemistry by training as a team or independent school.
- Professionally written programs and curriculums specifically written for your team’s sport or independent school.
- Gain an edge on the competition by keeping all your athletes strong, fast, and healthy
Movement-focused physical therapy treatment.
- One-on-one sessions that may include exercise, education, and/or manual therapy.
- Exercise programming and activity modification to help keep you moving when pain arises.
- Preventative care to help reduce risk of injury in the future.
Hear From Our Members
We love what we do, and we feel these words from our members and their families speak to our passion. This video will showcase some of what you can expect when becoming a member of MaxWay Performance.