Craig joined the MaxWay family in September of 2019. Along with his coaching duties, Craig is also Director of Programming, overseeing and writing all of the programs at MaxWay Performance.
Craig started as a strength and conditioning intern at New Hampshire in September 2012 before being promoted to a full-time position in 2014, a role he stayed in until 2020. During this time Craig helped develop and oversee a comprehensive training program for women’s hockey and volleyball. Craig also worked with men’s basketball, field hockey, women’s soccer, women’s lacrosse, and swimming and diving in an assisting role.
Prior to joining the Wildcats in 2012, Craig worked as a strength and conditioning coach at Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning (MBSC) in Woburn, MA under world-renowned strength coach Michael Boyle. There, he implemented strength and conditioning programs for athletes of various ages.
Craig currently resides in Exeter, New Hampshire where he spends a great deal of time coaching, reading, and focusing on his own health and fitness, spending as much time as he can outside and enjoying the beautiful New England seacoast.
Degrees and Certifications:
• B.A. English- Merrimack College
• M.S Exercise Science- California University
• Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC)
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• CSCCa Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified
• Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Level 1 & 2 Functional Movement Screening Certifications
• NASM- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
• American Red Cross- CPR certified