Brenden Ramsey joined the MaxWay staff as the Director of Teams and Programs in November 2019. Ramsey currently works as our head strength and conditioning coach at Winnacunnet High School. He spearheads the outreach to schools, teams, programs, and academies in the Seacoast area to implement strength and conditioning programs. Brenden also coordinates and oversees all of the strength and condition programs that MaxWay has placed at local high schools.
Ramsey has experience in strength and conditioning at Division 1, Division 3, NFL, and Private facility levels: University of Florida; Buffalo Bills; Springfield College; Mike Boyle’s Strength and Conditioning; University of Central Florida.
A native of Geneva, Florida, Brenden was a high school and college football player.
Degrees and Certifications:
• B.S Exercise Science- Springfield College
• M.S Human Performance- University of Florida
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• Level 1 Precision Nutrition Certification
• Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC)
• American Red Cross- CPR certified